CECB conducts Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies to evaluate whether a project is technically sound, economically feasible, environmentally sustainable and socially acceptable while identifying the potential impacts to the successful completion of the proposed development.
Our experiences in Feasibility Studies & Pre-feasibility Studies include;
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Study of the Western Region Light Rail Transit (LRT) Project -2019
- Feasibility Study of Bypass Tunnel to Divert Traffic on Kandy-Mahiyangana Road within Kandy City Area, Sri Lanka -2015
- Feasibility Study for the Matara – Beliatta Railway Project (Phase I & II) -2014
- Pre-feasibility Study for the New Railroad Project (Embilipitiya-Monaragala-Kataragama-Batticaloa)- 2013
- Feasibility Study of Moragolla Hydro Power Project – 2010
Feasibility study on proposed Kurunegala – Habarana Rail Road project – 2008